My favorite anime


Goodnight everyone.
The topic of this blog is one of the topics that we’ve voted in class. Sincerely at first I complicate, because I currently do not see anime, but remember that when small yes.
When I was a child with my cousins, ​​we’ve saw dragon ball, naruto, sailor moon, but my favorite was always detective conan.
It was a child who was a researcher of very mysterious cases, I have always liked these subjects.
As a child he was not taken into account, but he had a great astuteness that led him to deliver the answers of the cases in such a way that they did not know that he was the one who had discovered it.
I liked it so much because I was always very curious and in a certain way I felt represented in it, to the point that afterwards I was looking for situations of daily life that would take me to a challenge and I had to find answers.
If you ask me, personally I recommend it a lot, I think that this series can still be known.
Until next time.
Regards.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English Language Challenges

Changes to your study program

Reading about self-esteem.